For less than $10 a week your family will have a fun and memorable weekly baking day in the kitchen all summer long...Baking Up Summer Time YUM!
Classes taught live on Mondays @ 11:00 AM MT, but available to watch at your convenience immediately following. June 5 - Aug 7, 2023 with 10 month access
Tween/Teen little to no help from adult. Kids will require some help from adults (stove and oven, boiling water, melting butter, melting chocolate)
Variety of classes
- Cornbread & Honey butter - Made from scratch! No more mixes for you!
- Cookie Pops - Perfect for little hands to smash their favorite cookies & roll in balls! Dipped in chocolate and topped with colorful sprinkles! So yummy!
- Ice Cream Sandwiches - These will be made on repeat in the summer heat! Homemade cookies filled with ice cream & rolled in sprinkles!
- Bran Muffins - No mixes required…just decide if you want to add raisins, craisins, or leave them plain!
- Sugar Cookie Bars - just as yummy as the shapes, but simpler & less mess!
- Homemade Marshmallows - Yep you read that right, we’ll be making marshmallows…you choose the flavor & color!!
- No bake Icebox Cake - Layers of graham crackers, ice cream, with your choice of toppings added in
- Cake Mix Cookies - The varieties are ENDLESS! This one does start with a cake mix (your choice of flavor) well add a few ingredients and watch them become amazing chewy cookies (one of my favorites!)
- Scotch A Roos - Or maybe you call them Pnut butter Rice Krispies, or Oh Henry Bars. Whatever you call them, they’re delicious!!!
- Cinnamon Swirl Cake - it’s like a cinnamon roll in cake form topped with a yummy glaze…all made from scratch of course!
Taught by Lisa from Mama Lisa's Kitchen and Michelle from Cookie Kitchen Bakery